Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Office Hours

As part of our continued effort to improve communication with members, we are setting aside a couple time blocks called "Office Hours."  The first segment occurs tomorrow, Thursday starting at 4:00 pm.  General Manger, Mike Spayd, and I will be stationed in the Annex and available to answer your questions or address concerns about the golf course.  The second day of Office Hours is this Saturday starting at 2:00 pm.  Please be advised that I am an avid Notre Dame fan and Office Hours on Saturday will not extend beyond 4:00 pm so I can prepare for the game against Oklahoma.  After all, I need to stick to my priorities.

If you have some questions, comments, or concerns and are not able to visit during the Office Hours time periods, I can be reached any time at your convenience.  I am quick to reply to phone calls and emails and can also make time for a face-to-face visit or even a course tour.

Thank you for your interest and Go Irish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment